UNV YARD

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new yard for everyday living.

UNVYard Store

Keywords

girls  Hush  

Latest topics

» Googlepostverfi
Liu Kang Vs Fei Long I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 11:45 pm by rayray

» The_Pussycat_Dolls_Ft_Snoop_Dogg-Buttons.mp3
Liu Kang Vs Fei Long I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 6:58 am by 

» Solucionario Demidovich 5000 Problemas
Liu Kang Vs Fei Long I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:59 am by 

» Django Unchained (2012)
Liu Kang Vs Fei Long I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 5:03 pm by justintime

» Memories of a Geisha (2005)
Liu Kang Vs Fei Long I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:04 am by justintime

» The Host (2013)
Liu Kang Vs Fei Long I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 1:27 am by justintime

» Stand Up Guys (2013)
Liu Kang Vs Fei Long I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 11:09 am by justintime

» G.I.Joe Retaliation (2013)
Liu Kang Vs Fei Long I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 11:05 am by justintime

» Jack the Giant Slayer (2013)
Liu Kang Vs Fei Long I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:47 pm by justintime

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Liu Kang Vs Fei Long

theurbanentity

Liu Kang Vs Fei Long Empty Liu Kang Vs Fei Long

Post  theurbanentity Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:27 pm

Who Would Win in a Fight and Why? Tell us Your Outcome

Liu Kang Vs Fei Long 250px-Liu_kang_mk9

LIU KANG

Fighting Techniques:

Liu Kang has proven himself to be one of the most powerful characters in the series span, having emerged victorious in every Mortal Kombat tournament he is involved in. Liu Kang possesses incredible agility, acrobatic skill, and more commonly, martial arts. These skills were developed during his training with Bo' Rai Cho, who also taught Kang the Flying Kick technique. It is suggested that Liu Kang meditates regularly in order to keep increasing strength as well as maintain it. Due to his recurring status as the Mortal Kombat champion, Liu Kang never ages.

Liu Kang is commonly associated with the element of fire, which comes in the form of shooting firebound projectiles. He appears to have some degree of control over it as the fireballs sometimes come in dragon-like shapes and has also used the element for finishers as well. In addition, Liu Kang also appears to possess a degree of shapeshifting, able to transform himself into a Chinese Dragon which includes a serpentine body with small arms. In Shaolin Monks, the form is also revealed to have fire-breathing capabilities, most likely associated with his ability to use fire.

Signature moves:
    Flying Kick: Liu Kang flies across the screen and connects with a kick to the opponent's torso. In MK 2011 this is called Flying Dragon Kick. (MK, MKII, MK3, UMK3, MKT, MK4, MKG, MK:D, MK:SM, MK:A, MKvsDCU, MK 2011)
    The enhanced version is called Flame Dragon Kick. Liu Kang's leg becomes covered in fire, making him quicker and increases damage.

Dragon Fire: Liu Kang sends a fiery flame in the shape of a dragon across the screen out of his hands at his opponent. He is also able to shoot it in the air, and kneel down to send it at his opponent's feet. In MK 2011 this is called High Fireball. (MK, MKII, MK3, UMK3, MKT, MK4, MKG, MK:D, MK:SM, MK:A, MKvsDCU, MK 2011)
    The enhanced versions are called High Dragon Fire and Low Dragon Fire. The fireball takes the form of a flaming black dragon.

Large Fireball: Liu Kang fires a larger fireball that sets his opponent on fire. (MK:SM)

Bicycle Kick: Liu Kang flies across the screen with a series of multiple kicks to the opponent's torso. (MKII, MK3, UMK3, MKT, MK4, MKG, MK:D, MK:SM, MK:A, MKvsDCU, MK 2011)
    The enhanced version is called Bicycle Steps. Liu Kang's feet becomes enshrouded by fire, speeding up his kicks and adding an extra 3 kicks.

Dragon's Tail: Liu Kang does a cartwheel kick on his opponent, similar to his first Mortal Kombat fatality. Pressing another attack button will allow Liu Kang to follow up with another move that varies depending on the pressed button. (MKvsDCU)

Shadow Bicycle Kick: A faster version of bicycle kick which leaves a red shadow, this is somewhat copied from Johnny Cage's Red Shadow kick, but Liu's Bicycle Kick makes it his own. (MKT)
    Parry: Liu Kang gets in a parry stance with flames emitting from his hands. If his opponent attacks him while he's like this, he'll disappear in a burst of flames, reappear behind his opponent and deliver a swift surprise punch in the back. (MK 2011)
    The enhanced version is called Burning Parry. If Liu Kang is struck, he will connect with an uppercut.
    X-Ray Move - Chin Up: Another move based on his first Mortal Kombat fatality, Liu Kang performs a cartwheel kick and uppercut, which damages his opponent's jaw and skull and causes them to fly in the air. As they come back down, he kicks them in the face, causing another damaging blow to the jaw and skull. (MK 2011)

vs

Liu Kang Vs Fei Long 250px-SSF4_feilongart

FEI LONG

Fighting Techniques:

Fei-Long has two special techniques in his debut appearance in Super Street Fighter II. The Rekkaken (烈火拳? "Blazing Flame Fist") is a series of rushing punches towards his enemy. When the player inputs the Rekkaken command while Fei-Long is already performing the technique, he will follow it with another Rekkaken. He can perform up to three in a row, the third ending in a different cry and a cooldown that plays off of Bruce Lee's notable finale of tensing himself after the final blow. The Shienkyaku (熾炎脚? "Flame Igniting Kick"), his other special technique, is a jumping flame kick. This technique is also referred as the Rising Dragon Kick, due to its similarity with Ryu and Ken's Shoryuken (Rising Dragon Punch) and its similar input command. He gains an additional special technique and his first Super Combo Shienrenkyaku (熾炎連脚? "Flame Ignited Linked Kick") in Super Street Fighter II Turbo. The Rekkukyaku (裂空脚? "Air Tearing Kick") is a technique in which Fei-Long jumps towards the opponent with a spread kick. His Super Combo is the Rekkashinken (烈火真拳? "Blazing Flame True Fist"), a more powerful version of the Rekkaken.

In Street Fighter Alpha 3, he retains all of his techniques and gains two new Super Combos in A-ism mode. There is a more powerful version of the Shienkyaku. The Ryuhassai (龍八砕? "Eight Dragon Smash") is a Lv.3-only Super Combo in which he punches an opponent and then uppercuts them into the air, followed by a jump kick. If the move connects at maximum distance, then it becomes the Ryu Shin Hassai and does much more damage.

In Street Fighter IV, Fei Long retains his old Rekkaken punches and Shienkyaku whilst gaining new moves such as Rekkukyaku and Tenshin. The Rekkukyaku involves Fei Long performing a flying kick which he then branches into a front flip kick. The Tenshin is a grab in which Fei Long hooks his leg to the opponents and flips over them. This move allows him to catch the opponent off guard and set up certain combos.

He retains his the Rekkashinken Super Combo from Super Street Fighter II, and gains a new Ultra Combo called the Rekkashingeki, a more powerful variant that adds a flurry of punches after the third Rekkaken, and follows up with a flying flaming kick. In Super Street Fighter IV, Fei Long gains a counter Ultra Combo called the Gekirinken. Fei Long counters certain attacks by delivering a hard jump kick to the back of the opponent's leg, followed by a barrage of fast and deadly punches. He then finishes them off with the One Inch Punch.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:23 pm