UNV YARD

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new yard for everyday living.

UNVYard Store

Keywords

girls  Hush  

Latest topics

» Googlepostverfi
Valentine's Day Woes I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 11:45 pm by rayray

» The_Pussycat_Dolls_Ft_Snoop_Dogg-Buttons.mp3
Valentine's Day Woes I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 6:58 am by 

» Solucionario Demidovich 5000 Problemas
Valentine's Day Woes I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:59 am by 

» Django Unchained (2012)
Valentine's Day Woes I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 5:03 pm by justintime

» Memories of a Geisha (2005)
Valentine's Day Woes I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:04 am by justintime

» The Host (2013)
Valentine's Day Woes I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 1:27 am by justintime

» Stand Up Guys (2013)
Valentine's Day Woes I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 11:09 am by justintime

» G.I.Joe Retaliation (2013)
Valentine's Day Woes I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 11:05 am by justintime

» Jack the Giant Slayer (2013)
Valentine's Day Woes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:47 pm by justintime

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

3 posters

Valentine's Day Woes

hotshaun

Valentine's Day Woes Empty Valentine's Day Woes

Post  hotshaun Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:14 pm

OK guys, Valentine's Day is right around the conner!

I know this may be hard to do but,THINK out side the box this year!

Don't get the same old traditional stuff like roses! Roses die in like 3 or 4 days.

Is that what WE are to you? Something temporary?

Please none of that cheap fruit filled candy! That stuff is disgusting!

We want candy that taste delicious! Examples: Turtles, Millionaires,etc. you get it, the good stuff.

And stuff animals: cute but WE'RE grown a#$ women! WE don't want it! Don't need it! Can't use it!

Be creative you know what your girl likes and what she wants.

No, I'm not asking you to spend a lot of money on your girl.

Just don't get her nothing thats a disappointing waste of time!

UNVyard Creative

LINK EDGETT

Valentine's Day Woes Empty Re: Valentine's Day Woes

Post  LINK EDGETT Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:39 pm

first of all i'm writing in small text because v-day is not that important... with that being said.. i challenge all the women out there to do this!!! allow your partner to do anything he or she wants all year long ,but all is forgiving if he or she buys or make a happy v-day.. meaning { men can dog, be unconcern , unwilling, and just a plan ol ass!!} all year but if he gets you what u want or buys u a great v-day all is forgiving. who wants that deal? i don't like v-day cause it trys to tell me what to do with my love , i been giving it all year long so who the hell is they to tell me to love my girl more on this cold ass day in february !!! but if i did do v-day it would be something fly like (a helilecopper ride over the city) yep scare the hell out of her and it would make her get under me and hold on to me tighter!! now how fly is that!!!! 2"s
    hotshaun

Post  hotshaun Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:29 pm

Typical male! Are you serious, broke or unemployed? Valentine's Day is one day set aside to show your guy or girl that you appreciate them! It

Doesn't matter what you do all year! I'm quite sure you don't buy gifts all year round to show your appreciation. Many people are too busy working,

raising kids, or going to school to really just show their appreciation. Therefore most of us enjoy Valentine's Day because we finally can have one day

set aside so we can really enjoy our Boo! And the day after, we have a big ass smile on our faces!
    hotshaun

Post  hotshaun Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:29 pm

Men, Seriously? You think valentine's Day is not Necessary? Give me a fucking break!

Whats so wrong with showing you significant other that you find them worth showing affection to on the day of love? So what are u

going to do on Valentine's Day? I know dam well your girl isn't going to let you come around her as if its just another day! She may not say

anything, but the shit hurts! So why would you treat her that way and exclude Valentine's Day from her when you supposedly love and appreciate

her? Give the dam woman a card or something! CHEAP ASS MEN!!! GET ON MY DAM NERVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    D9999
    Admin

Valentine's Day Woes Empty Okay.....

Post  D9999 Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:38 am

Due to some techinical difficulties my last post some how got erased. Anyway......

I reinterate.....to HELL with Valentines Day...

It's nothing more than a glorified pagan holiday created by some stupid ass man, or woman, to help make them and whoever else who's in on it some money. Further more it is one day...I repeat....ONE GODDAMN DAY out of the year, one day out of 12 months, 365 days, and so on that you expect a guy or girl to give out some kind of special treatment or affection.

See here's the thing....if you really care or love that person the way that you say you do then there should be nothing, NOTHING, wrong with not really doing anything special on Valentine's day. A couple, a REAL couple would have that understanding and not just focus on one day when they are going to potentially be spending the rest of their lives together. I've known people that have been together for years and love everyday of their lift together but don't focus on Valentine's day like it's Jesus' birthday. Apparently not to many think this holiday is important...if they did they wouldn't have put it in the shortest month on the year along with other stuff...meaning I gotta focus on this AND focus on the celebration of Black History.

"I know dam well your girl isn't going to let you come around her as if its just another day! She may not say anything, but the shit hurts! So why would you treat her that way and exclude Valentine's Day from her when you supposedly love and appreciate her?"

Really? Not say anything? What dumbass wouldn't voice their opinion or thoughts if something was bothering. Going by that logic that means that if said person was shot somewhere then they wouldn't say anything or make any kind of noise and just sit there with a stupid look on their face waiting for me to call 911 while they bleeding on my furniture? I've not met one woman that wouldn't discuss(to consider or examine by argument, comment, etc.; talk over or write about, especially to explore solutions) anything with their significant other ahead of time. Only stupid question or opinion is one not voiced. Sit there and look bitchy if you want....that's your fault for not thinking ahead.

"Give the dam woman a card or something! CHEAP ASS MEN!!! GET ON MY DAM NERVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I've noticed that not ONE SINGLE SOLITARY time did you EVER mention a woman doing anything for her man. Does that mean that she's excluded from doing anything for him and just sits back on her ass while he does everything for her? Sounds kinda one sided, petty, and greedy to me. No love or appreciation for his efforts, whatever they may be, at all to me. Tsk, tsk, tsk.....SELFISH ASS WOMEN!
    D9999
    Admin

Valentine's Day Woes Empty Uh huh....yeah I went there

Post  D9999 Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:43 am

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:10 pm